iloveyoubaby

iloveyousoomuch baby dett
loveyou nurhidayat
1-2-1-2-3-4Give me more loving than I’ve ever hadMake me feel better when I’m feeling sadTell me I’m special even though I know I’m notMake me feel good when I hurt so badBarely getting madI’m so glad I found youI love being around youYou make it easyIts as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4There’s only one thingTo DoThree wordsFor you(I love you) I love youThere’s only one way to sayThose three wordsThat’s what I’ll do(I love you) I love youGive me more loving from the very startPiece me back together when I fall apartTell me things you never even tell your closest friendsMake me feel good when I hurt so badYou’re the best that I’ve hadAnd I’m so glad I found youI love being around youYou make it easyIt’s easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4There’s only one thingTo DoThree wordsFor you(I love you) I love youThere’s only one way to sayThose three wordsThat’s what I’ll do(I love you) I love you(I love you) I love youYou make it easyIt’s easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4There’s only one thingTo DoThree wordsFor you(I love you) I love youThere’s only one way to sayThose three wordsThat’s what I’ll do(I love you) I love you(I love you) I love you1-2-3-4I love you(I love you) I love you
1234-plain whi ts for you babydett hugs;;



cinlovewieforever hugss baby
loveyousoomuch

0 ulasan: